Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Beginning

Today I was looking at old photographs and I had forgotten how thin I was when my husband and I first got married. In my minds eye, that was still me. This picture was taken when we were visiting Greece 1 1/2 years after we were married (over 2 years of us being together) - this was August 1989:


 But this picture below is what the mirror is now showing me - July 2013:


I know the Skinny B from the first pic is in there somewhere and so I thought it would be fun to write about this journey .

So far this summer we have been making up for lost travel time as I was down for over a year with back issues (3 surgeries later and I am in great form - thanks!) so watching what I eat as well as move a lot is definitely high on the chart. We were able to take a trip to Alaska and the Great Northwest for 2 weeks
and I have been traveling up and down the great state of California to see family and friends. Believe me, the summer is not over and there is still a lot more traveling to go.

I hope that you enjoy my blog and come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment